Juanyu (Jenny) Liu
- Ph.D. Civil Engineering, Texas A&M University, 2006.
- M. S. Civil Engineering, Texas A&M University, 2001.
- B. S. Material Science and Engineering, Tongji University, Shanghai, China, 1995.
Registered Professional Civil Engineer (State of Alaska, No. 12464)
- ES 331 Mechanics of Materials
- CE 334 Properties of Materials
- CE 402 Introduction to Transportation Engineering
- CE 693 Pavement Design
- CE 693 Special Topics on Bituminous Materials
- Infrastructure Materials - engineering characterization and multi-scale modeling of asphalt cement, hot-mix asphalt mixtures (HMA), granular and stabilized bases, portland cement concrete (PCC), and other infrastructural materials.
- Pavement Engineering - pavement design and testing, pavement preservation, repair and rehabilitation, non-destructive testing, pavement construction, and pavement management system (PMS).