Jun 12, 2014
CESTiCC Staff at GeoShanghai 2014 International Conference
The 3rd GeoShanghai International Conference was held in Shanghai, China from May 25 -28, 2014. Over 500 professionals from more than 30 countries attended this conference with 408 papers, eight keynote speakers, 30 technical sessions, one post session, three workshops, and a large number of exhibitors. CESTiCC staff made great contribution to the conference including Dr. Xiong Zhang as Secretary General of the conference, and Dr. Jenny Liu as Session Chair of keynote lectures session. In addition, CESTiCC researchers and students presented and published five papers at the conference, and all presentations can be found below. Congratulations to Drs. Peng Li and Jenny Liu, their paper entitled "Predictive Model for Nonlinear Resilient Modulus of Emulsified Asphalt Treated Base" won "Best Paper Award" at the conference.
- Predictive Model for Nonlinear Resilient Modulus of Emulsified Asphalt Treated Base
- Effect of Temperature and Water Content on Creep behavior of Grouted Anchors
- Development of a New High-suction Tensiometer
- Evaluation of Pavement Preservation Treatments Used in Alaska
- Stabilization of Erodible Slopes with Geofibers and Nontraditional Liquid Additives