Make a donation to CEM
Please consider a gift to the College of Engineering and Mines, and know that your contribution is advancing the knowledge and growth of everyone at the College.
Click & Give »
Descriptions of fund designations:
As a donor you can specify how your donations are spent, whether it be for scholarships, to support specific areas within the College or a designation of your choice. You can find a brief descriptions of our main fund designations below:
- CEM - Dean: Your support of this discretionary fund allows the dean to fund research support, scholarships, fellowships, equipment, and faculty recruitment and retention.
- CEM Student Enhancement Fund: To provide support for engineeering students, including tutoring, competition resources and mentoring at the UAF College of Engineering and Mines.
- CEM Building Enhancement Fund: To provide support for the enhancement and potential construction of the College of Engineering and Mines building at UAF.
- ASCE Steel Bridge Competition Support Fund: To provide funds to support the steel bridge building competition and the ASCE student chapter at UAF. To learn more about the steel bridge competition, please visit the Steel Bridge Team Page.
- Bill Mendenhall Scholarship: To provide support to Junior-level civil engineering students at CEM who have an interest in surveying.
- Patrick H. O'Neill Hecla Greens Creek Mining Scholarship: To provide support to UAF mining engineering students.
How to Donate
To make an online gift to CEM, please complete our secure online form by clicking the Click & Give button above. Thank you for your support!